Your first visit to The Dermatology Group involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a
map and directions
to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Registration
- Patient Medical History
- General Consent to Treat
- Financial Policy
- Please read The Dermatology Group Notice of Privacy Practices . Then print and sign the Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices .
- Email Billing Form
- HIPPA Privacy Authorization Form
Insurance and Billing
We accept the following insurance companies: Aetna, BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna, Coventry/WellPath, Humana, MedCost, Medicare, PHCS MultiPlan, Tricare, United Healthcare, and many others. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dermatologist.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
We have implemented a new Patient Portal to improve your office experiences and provide you with online access to timely information from your medical chart. During your first office visit, you will receive a User Name and Password to access your account. Our Patient Portal is safe, easy to use and intended for your use only. Some of the other benefits, to name a few, include:
- Access to recent visit notes and biopsy results,
- Ability to indicate for us your preferred (or secondary) pharmacies,
- Update your past medical history and medications, and
- Message us directly with non-emergent questions through the "Contact Us" section.
Click here to go directly to the Patient Portal . Note: You must use Mozilla Firefox to access the Patient Portal . Do not use any other browser. You can download Mozilla by going to Google and searching for "Mozilla Firefox."